Hardware in the Loop System Test (HILST) is an essential component of systems testing for new vehicles, yet manufacturers often find that they do not have sufficient resources and expertise in-house.
Where this is the case, QM Systems can supply a team of experts to offer consultancy, advice and practical assistance on site at the client’s premises.
If required, QM Systems can also offer full outsourcing of your hardware in the loop simulation operations at our own facilities.
With experience of computer modelling and simulation (DSpace), software engineering, automotive communications protocols systems (CAN, VAN, LIN, Flexray) and high power, QM Systems are ideally placed to provide support for all your hardware in the loop testing needs.
Our offer includes:
- Supply of electrical/electronic engineers (circuit diagram proficient)
- Wiring technicians able to adapt circuits/connectors etc.
- Vehicle communications expertise
- Knowledge of CANalyser type products
- Vehicle experience
- Project coordination services
- Supplier management
Contact us to find out more about how QM Systems can help you with your hardware in the loop requirements.