Over the last few years QM Systems has developed an extensive range of products and services aligned to our growing portfolio of clients in the rail engineering sector.
We aim to provide a true partnership service for both rail vehicle manufacturers and tier 1 suppliers. Our business is focused on Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), service and depot facilities. Our clients are global, with the explosion of rail infrastructure development in China leading to the acquisition of several key contracts.
A summary of our rail engineering services includes:
- Functional test systems at component and assembly levels for both mechanical and electronic products
- Pressure test systems
- Flash test and continuity
- Production, manufacturing and assembly systems
- Dismantle, assembly and test systems for vehicle and component overhaul
Our rail engineering knowledge and experience extends to:
- Braking systems and controllers
- Wiper systems
- Lighting systems
- Bogie systems
- Hydraulic systems
- Door systems
Our knowledge of the International Railway Industry Standard (IRIS) and other relevant certification ensures that all our rail engineering work either meets or exceeds the standards for quality and project management expected within the sector.
Contact us for more information about our capabilities in the field of rail engineering.