QM Systems has more than 25 years of experience in the creation of scaleable, upgradeable bespoke test systems that exceed the performance of any off-the-shelf alternatives.
Our test systems are optimised for the customer’s production environment, maximising uptime and minimising the cost of ownership throughout the product lifetime.
We have a wholly independent approach to selecting the right combination of components to ensure that the final test system is the right product at the right price. QM Systems has no preferred suppliers, and where no solutions exist we have unrivalled expertise in test system design and interfacing to ensure that we can develop the best application-focused test solutions.
QM Systems understands that GUI and ergonomic design all contribute to usability, maintenance, integrity of signal routing and safety. We also understand that appearances are important: high quality test solutions impress our clients’ staff and customers, helping to motivate the workforce and attract more business.
Over the last 25 years QM Systems has created literally hundreds of test systems across differing industries and technologies. Examples include:
- TPS development for aerospace I/O modules
- Automotive Infotainment
- Automotive Production Line Vehicle Power System
- Railway Braking Valve test rigs
- Aerospace systems design and verification rigs
- Power management test systems
- Mobile telephone production line
- Data acquisition for nuclear submarine propulsion unit
- Test executives for manufacturing
- Programmable RF engineering
- Fast Fourier Transform based instrumentation
- Environmental test solutions for HASS (Highly Accelerated Stress Screening), HALT (Highly Accelerated Lifetime Testing) and ESS (Environmental Stress Screening)
Contact us about your requirements or further information about test systems.